Sunday, March 18, 2007

Doosra Kinara - Outsourced!


The other day I was talking to the Chief of a design studio, Hueslab (www.hueslab.com) in Mumbai. When I finished my usual monologue explaining vision for the poster he said, 'Shahid Saab your poster is ready."

That was fast – all in 15 minutes! Where was he when I was trying to deliever a film? He asked me for more photographs. I am impressed, and think that finally I found the right man for the right job. He would do a good job, so expect a kick-ass poster.

Mullah says “man, make sure poster is NOT better than the film, We do not want to known for our poster - do we?

3 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

awesome poster..!

Ye manzilen !! said...

Tx Ani- Let us see what they come up with after they have the proper photographs...

Hathon main liye woh boonden...

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

thnx...his line..man how can i thanku...no 1 has ever liked any of my lines dis much...thanx...!