Friday, December 29, 2006

Mullah Luis called..

Mullah Luis called a few minuets ago and wanted to know if " Tanha" meant " Lonley". I said yep and this exchange followed:

Shahid, cut it out man. Why are you so pessimist?
Mullah, How in the World you found time to read my blog on a Friday night and that too in Miami?
Let us stay on the topic. Why are you so pessimits man? 2006 is going to be history in a couple and you again talk of being lonely. You know what lonlines is....imagine being on south beach and without a news man. No front page news, no good news, not even bad news, nothing...am I omplaining man?
Does not sound like it.....that is lonley man... I agree...
Yeah - so stop your sob stories man. You do not know what awaits you in 2007. Do me a favor, will ya....? delete that negative post and write anything else instead...

and he went on and on....so here I am, writting again.
"Hue tum dost jis ke "..as a wise man said.

1 comment:

All Talk and No Action said...

Your friend seems to be a smart Guy !! :))

everyone needs such friends to lift them up once in a while...