Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sunita!

I am enjoying these words since the day they were spoken. The story goes like this: I had called her up a few weeks ago when she was feeling low. I tried to make her laugh by saying whatever I found necessary. This line mirrors my conversation with her that day...

This "Mishra ki Bacchi" can get away with these lines simply because she is one of those revolutionary types that believe in changing the world before their time is up. I suspect it is just a matter of time before she leads one. As you can see she loves good words, good music, good poetry and some not so good looking people as well...

A great friend to know and keep for as long as life permits...

4 comments:

Jyoti said...

huh! my eyes are wide opened to see this name...STRANGE IT IS!!!

Jyoti said...

m not onlu just jealous...rather m burning out ...what her name is doing on your blog??????????

i want an answer to it.

mana ki hum thode busy hai..mujhe ek mail tak likhne ka waqt nahi apke paas..and you wrote a post on your blog....kya khurafati dimag hai ?????????????????????????????

Syed Hyderabadi said...

اگر آپ اتنے حسین نہ ہوتے تو میں آپ کو بھائی بنا لیتی ۔۔۔۔
ہا ہا ہا ۔۔۔ صحیح جا رہے یار ۔۔۔۔۔۔

Ye manzilen !! said...

:)....naseeb layen hain ke is trah ke log safar main saathi hain!