Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chandra Mukhi...


Someone in my group was leaving to get married in Seattle, WA and stopped by at our office for a few minuets. We were happy to have him and soon there were jokes and advices flying all over the place...

When he was about to leave I decided that he shouldn't go empty handed, so I offered him a piece of advice someone gave me several years ago.I was traveling in a train with a girl I hardly knew and had met only a couple of months ago. This middle aged couple with two kids were our fellow passengers.

After we settled down the husband asked if we recently married. I lied and said yes. His name was some Mr. Agarwal and he was a film producer. He was flirting with his beautiful wife. I tell ya , there is no better sight than to see a husband flirting with wife (It helps if the wife in question is his!) , specially if they were married for a few years.

He said "Look, here is the deal and this is how it is going to be. You like it or not. There are three stages in a women's life after marriage...."

Stage 1: First 6- 9 months after the wedding a wife feels like a chandra Mukhi ( moon light). Sweet and sensual. You can't have enough of her...

Stage 2: Between 9 months to 3 years she feels like a Suraj Mukhi ( Sun Light) and prone to burn if you take it more than you ought to...

Stage 3: And finally my dear between 3 years to the rest of your life she feels like a Jwaala Mukhi ( Volcano)

My instinct told me that he is right on the money, so I asked " Guru is there any way we can just keep the first stage going?" . He said nope, all you can do is to keep a safe distance in all stages so that when she turns into the third type you will not get burned...

My fiend DP had a good laugh and said " I know only two rules to deal with wives: Rule # 1: A wife is never wrong , Rule # 2: Never forget rule # 1

I can say with certainty that my friend DP's wife is going to some happy woman for the rest of her life......

PS: The opinion expressed in this blog belong to Mr. Agarwal ( wherever he is) and author assumes no responsibility of any kind...Peace!

5 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

love the lable of ur post..life wife and volcano..!

Jyoti said...

ha ha..use bhi bata diya..lolz!!
bechara shaadi karne ja raha tha..kyun dara diya :)

Ye manzilen !! said...

Ani: I cant love that label as between u n me there is something called expereince..
Righto?

J: Fikar mat karo ye advice Gunjan ko nahi doonga....( Waise knowing u I think you can only make as far as Suraj Mukhi..)
Peace..

Jyoti said...

shukriya aapne humpe reham khaya..lol ! waise mein chadra mukhi kyun nahi??? ;p

Ye manzilen !! said...

Tum kiya ho is ka faisla Gunjan karega....hum kaun hoon bhai....

Manohar ko tum ne ghaas nahi daali?
:)