Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ek Zara sa...


I have received some cool messages in response to my " Raat abhi bhi baki hai " nazam. Folks, were inquisitive ke "kaun chod ke gyaa mujh jaise Hero ko, aur koi mujhe chod bhi kaise sakta hai?". ( Mera to swaal hai koi mujhe kiyoon nahi chod sakta? - Aisi kiya khas baat hai mujh main?)

I want to put the matter to rest. This blog is not a running commentary of my life. My life is not so interesting yet to be broadcast live on the blog. If each of my posts were an aankho dekha haal then it would be evident from last three post ke:

1- Some one left me
2- I fell in love
3- some one broke my heart again...

Itni speed to B-Grade ki Malyalam picture main possible hai.....C grade ki apni life main nahi!!

Well, seriously speaking the truth is, as a writer, you absorb things and you incubate them for sometime. Those emotions of yours and others show up from time to time in speeches and writings. I do not have to experience good-bye to write the pain and agony of it.

I do not have to be in Kargil and Iraq to write how terrible wars could be, and what happens when a fighter jet with 5000 pounds of payloads flies over your neighbourhood. When your kids wake up crying and when your blood boils and you feel so helpless. Your wife breaks down, fearing if the smart bomb comes crashing on her garden of heaven, there will be nothing left of them to bury in the morning. Democracy provides level playing fields for everyone - even in death!

I write for those emotions folks - I have been writing them for thousands of years and will continue to write them under new pen names.

That is the difference between a jebroni and a good writer - I am just trying to promote myself from a jebroni to a writer. - that's all!

BTW I would be surprised if that nazam " Raat Abhi bhi baki hai" does not show up in my next film...

5 comments:

Jyoti said...

sach hai...sau fi sadi!

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

ye teri batein ye tere afsane ghalib
hum tujhe wali kehte gar na gham khwaar hota...

kya baat hai syed saab....

writing bout writing...i so ove it..khair ye bataiye ki aapki wo movie....doosra kinara kahan se milegi?

Ye manzilen !! said...

Anirudh,
"Gham Khwaab hota"....so true. I forgot to mention mera mera ek naam Anirudh bhi hai...300 saal pehle Ghalib hua karta tha!
LOL

Bhai, Film is ready for release. Posters, other publicity material, inviations everything is ready to go....

Apna writer director ek cheez ki zidd kar raha hai and we are trying to find that...jaisi hi woh mil jayegi Premier ho jayegaa...air DVD tum tak pahucn jayegi.

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

aap to sharminda karte hain....
thanx a ton..

n ill b waitin for the dvd..!

Ye manzilen !! said...

Address kiya Rashtra-patni bhavan ka likhoon?
:)