Monday, October 13, 2014

Its sardines time...


This is the time n place I feel sorry for myself, being stuck like sardines in a local train. No matter where u go there is no escaping this in India. This is what others economists call the "population dividend" - a dividend I can live without.
So here I was pissed off n angry, more concerned about the health my MacBook Pro than myself. And suddenly a guy started singing a sad song:

 " main ne chaand aye sitaron ki tamanna ki thi
mujh ko raaton ki siyahi kuch na Mila!"
I tried to inject some humor in a F&%$# Up situation so I told him " yaar ghar jaa rahe ho office nahi, u shud be singing happy song!"
He came back with " Ghar jaa raha hoon isi liye to sad song gaa raha hoon. Biwi hai ghar main. Aap to experinced honge"
Hillarious!!
Except perhaps I was always happy going home back in the days....

No comments: