Wednesday, May 07, 2008

PG 17...



Mullah Luis's current girl friend made him buy some of the most " expensive plastic" that a man can buy! Obviously he was not happy about it.

Today while we were whining and complaining about the the Iraq war, the great "tamasha" called Presidential election, food shortages, and volatility of FSLR during our daily bitching session also called " Lunch time"; he brought this news to me. I shared my thoughts on this issue and calmed him down by saying it is a passing phase. I also told him that for this amount of money he could have married a nice wafa-parwar FPN from India....

After keeping the US economy going by their spending sprees, plastic surgery or breast augmentation has become the national obsession in America for the girls ages 18-24. The modern society has put so much premium on "looking good" that girls are going nuts trying to lose weight and add fat wherever needed. The chase to find happiness in wrong places continues unabated. Every generation finds and enjoys its own poison...

"Meh-We Hairat hoon Duniya kiya se kiya ho jayegi?"

Back in the office when I was "number crunching" he dropped this note to me. I enjoyed it and was happy to see all those actuarial sciences classes that he has being taking lately finally yielding some fruits. When I told him this is going on my blog, he approved and signed to make it look more Presidential .....

I will be looking to buy the stocks of those companies that are in this "plastic" business.....coz there is money to be made!

(Photo: Time magazine)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

loved the last line... and what a post...gets me smiling..!

Jyoti said...

:( sach mein??

Ye manzilen !! said...

Rebecca: Thanks for stopping by..

J: Haan -Na!
:)