Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dinasours...

My immediate reaction to this photograph was to laugh out loud, and then thank Allah that finally these guys acknowledged the existence of "dinosaurs" in their countries. We knew it all along...

Now, can we expect these countries to support woman's rights, education and freedom of speech? Can we expect them to realize that wars are fought and won on TV and print media even before a single shots gets fired?

Would it be hard for them to realize that they missed the bus on many fronts of civilizational leadership by romanticizing the past, and by not changing with times? Would it be fair to assume that they will now join the dance of humanity and come out of that "me-victim" mentality?

We shall see...

ps: I apoligize dear reader for going from a french FPN to Diansours in a few days....

2 comments:

Jyoti said...

mein kuch samjhi nahi

Ye manzilen !! said...

I think I did a poor job ...let me try again....