Monday, October 15, 2007

Premiere through the lens of a Camera...











1: We had a good time and hope to attend the premier for Tarkash soon....(Huma.Z.)

2: You have done great job in the short film Dusra Kinara,Your voice is just awesome,I love it. I am really impressed with your work, I think TARKASH will be a great project to begin with.

May lord give you lots of success in your every project.
Regards
RAJ.

3: Great Job Shahid ! We all enjoyed it very much - Dan Pass and Family.

4: Great effort, best luck - Nilesh Sharma

5: It was good film, at one point I got so emotional... Gaurav B.

6: Congratulation! It is a wonderful film...N @ Emory University

7: Shahid Saheb, Great effort! Please keep me posted of your future projects - Jalal Z.

8: Great Job ! - Pramila C.

9: Great Achievement! Keep up the good work. - Atal M

10: It was a great time. Your effort touched many hearts. Your effort was genuine and so was the reply. You have developed a good team. BEST OF LUCK.
K. Kumar

11: It was an awesome effort given budget and other constraints. You have many talents - just improve on selection of actors, crew and you would go places!
(Jane - Mullah's Brunette date)

12: What film?.....I was too busy enjoying your silky voice to notice anything else. Show me again....! - ( :)...)

8 comments:

civicoz99 said...

Yeh to hona hee tha :-)

Raf IQ said...

Shahid bhai, please add a caption for every photo so that your fans can know who is in it and if there's anything special you would like to say.

BTW, I agree with the people who noticed - you have a fantastic baritone voice that works really well on-camera! You underestimate your powers my friend. I think I am going to use you for any voice-overs I need :)

Ye manzilen !! said...

Civicoz: Kiya hona tha saab?

Rafiqi: Caption? let me think.....hmm Naaahhhhh....in the next round of pics I will....

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

its a beautiful movie...u have done an awesome job

Deepak said...

wow ...entzaar ki ghari khatam...:)
but bhai, how will i get this in india ...i want the movie "doosra kinara".

Ye manzilen !! said...

Anirudh: Pata nahi - Team worked real hard - My best is the next one ....Tarkash is the DREAM....hope that happens..

Deepak: Thank you for ur interest. Dekhta hoon. I will be seindig it to the film festivals near you....else doosra kuch karenge..

civicoz99 said...

super duper HIT aur kya...Shahid Bhai :-)

Ye manzilen !! said...

Civizoz: Super - Duper ka to pata nahi.....haan HIT zaroor hai.....seedhi DIL pe !!!
:)