Saturday, January 06, 2007

Doosra Kinara - Editing




Jeff Shipman and I have two things in common. Both of us have passion for story telling and both are certified rebels. From FY 2007, I have vowed to check my tenencies to swim against the current - Jeff still is making up his mind.

Jeff is an awesome friend and an expert editor. I was amazed at his expertise of film editing and insights of human nature. How many editors can edit a film in a foreign language that too with comic scenes?

A film is made three times ( writting, filming and then editing) and I am glad that Jeff agreed to cut my film as he has kept the same vision that I had while writting it.

Jeff lives in "Trilok". If he is not on earth editing, then either he is in sky flying to Wisconsin to spend time with his girlfriend or he is 200 feet under water in Lake Lanier. Rumor has it that he is searching for his Doosra Kinara down yonder......!!!

No comments: