Friday, August 11, 2006

Javed Saab....



It seems like he knows what I am going through these days. I could not belive when I heard this song from Kabhi Alvida na Kehna. Each and every word in this song is worth a million dollars and mroe.

Mere man ye bata de tu
Kis aur chala hai tu ?
Kiya payaa nahi tu ne ?
Kiyd dhondh raha hai tu ?

Jo hai ankahi – jo hai ansuni
Who baat kiya hia bataa ?
Mitwaa kahen dhadkane tujh se kiya
Mitwaa ye khud se to na tu chupa !!

The pitures are from Jekyll Island, which is about 270 miles from Atlanta.

3 comments:

Ye manzilen !! said...

Gee, thats a tough one.
Winningsmile, can I get bcak to you on this one?
:)

My travel dairy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My travel dairy said...

Seeking happiness???
Happiness does'nt mean everything is perfect. It just means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.