Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mehboob Be Wafa Sahi ....Bad Tameez Na Ho !

Just like nations- men also have something we can refer to as a constitution. I am not sure when I picked up this line but this remains a top ten lines of my personal charter.

I was 14 when my step brother decided to throw us out of the house. I never objected to them throwing me, mother and my brothers out, my issue was with the way it was done. I think that is when either I read this line or it came to me itself. Nevertheless this has been my parameter in judging people. I have lost many friends because of this filter but it would not go away.

I can tolerate a “ Be wafa” , sympathize with the circumstances and I might even romanticize it. How in the World can you romanticize some one’s “ Bad Tameezi”? I have not been able to figure this out…..

Again … Mehboob Be Wafa Sahi , Bad Tameez Na Ho !!

No comments: