Sunday, March 12, 2006

Mapped Life ...

I had the pleasure of speaking with a woman who potentially wants to marry me. She is in India and is a businessperson.

On one hand I was happy to speak to a young entrepreneur, but on the other hand I felt as if I was speaking to a "planning, - executing- money making mind". Where is the heart that I want to take home? I get turned off if a person does not make an intellectual statement, shares a beautiful thought or offers some insight into anything within the first hour of the conversation.

She has her ENTIRE LIFE MAPPED to the minute details. She used word " money" 15 times in an hour. Do these people who have given so much importance to money ever have a blissful moment in their lives? What insecurities drive them to the M word like crazy? Is it possible to snap them out of these insecurities?

I see life as a river that flows in the direction of least resisatnce till provoked, nurtures lives irrespective of caste, gender, religion and nationality, takes all the shit that the World dumps in it, offer hopes and is preneial.......!

Always !

Iqbal once said

"Ye sahi hai rahe dil ke paas pasban akal
Magar kabhi kabhi use tanhaa bhi chod de" !

Shahid

No comments: