Friday, August 03, 2007

Barry Husain Obama....


Barrack Hussein Obama, US presidential candidate and a likely vice president in 08, would be celebrating his birthday tomorrow. His page on my space has received many messages addressing him as Mr. President.

I always believed and even wrote on my blog a few months ago, that followers all over the World wait for their leader to show up, and as soon as he arrives, they just follow him. (I must be smart!)

This also proves one more theory, and that is there is only one man and one woman in this World. He / she changes names and titles but when the world has done enough damage to itself he / she occurs.

This 46-year-old jebroni, has excellent qualifications and I wouldn’t be surprised if he delivers. Mullah is a fan of Obama simply coz he is a reader and has authored many books.

I hope Barry Husain Obama is that Leader that the World has been waiting for.

We will find out...

6 comments:

Jyoti said...

Post is nodoubt as good as always..but please correct this sentence...This also proves one more theory, and that is there are only one man and one woman in this World....

here there is only one man and woman...jab one hai to are kyun lagaya hai!

Ye manzilen !! said...

Woh is kar ke, spell check ko pata tha ke ek Jyoti hai ....aur thoda us ka kaam woh bhi kar degi....
:)
Thanks J

Deepak said...

bilkul sahi !!!!

gulnaz said...

hey guess what i stumbled across your website while googling for teesta stelvaad, how are you?
did you make your movie?
and did you use that song?

Ye manzilen !! said...

Oh man.....where have u been Gulnaaz?
What a pleasent surprise!

I thought you took a long sabbath from writing so I never went back to your blog...

Yes, I have used that song and film is ready...Premier is planned for next month.

http://doosrakinarathemovie.blogspot.com/
is where you can see the trailers..

WB and thanks for stopping by....

Ye manzilen !! said...

Oh man.....where have u been Gulnaaz?
What a pleasent surprise!

I thought you took a long sabbath from writing so I never went back to your blog...

Yes, I have used that song and film is ready...Premier is planned for next month.

http://doosrakinarathemovie.blogspot.com/
is where you can see the trailers..

WB and thanks for stopping by....