Thursday, February 16, 2006

A few good men....!

I have so many thoughts but too little time. Well, let me clarify something I overlooked when I was writting about the club expereince last weekend.

My friends , Beniquez and Darrell are some of the best friends that I have in Atlanta. When I wrote that post I did not realize I am accusing them of neglecting thy neihbours. They are not the type I was writting about. They are just like me in many ways and that is why I call them friends....They are a few good MEN in America for me.....

1 comment:

Ye manzilen !! said...

Hi Saif
Yeah I have this gahzal from Nida Fazli siting right here in my haert. I do not need to read it....
Whats up with you?

Welcome to the blogging wrold, but I would expect for a young man like you to have a more positive and cheerful ID. " Life's eclipse" does not suite you.....let the eclipse be for sun, moon and few more not so young folks.....