Thursday, December 03, 2015

Moms always know the best...



Mom was furious as I moved closer to take pictures of her kiddos.

She had those "WTF u think u doing?"  kinda expressions.  Exasperated at my refusal to step back, she started indulging in howling n growling or whataver they do to make their points heard.

Passersby told me to stay away from her as she might bite me bad. She is a new  mom and she wont like anyone messing with her kids.

I retreated to the other side of the street, but kept pleading that I found her kiddos to be cute and only wanted picture for FB post. I whistled and things like that.

In a minute her tail started wiggling as if she is saying " alright I love u too - I can see u are harmless... go ahead and take as many pictures u like".

And then she left me alone and went away. But she kept an eye on me from the other side of the street.

I took these pictures with her permissions...

The Universe engages u...if u know how to talk...I always find it easy to "communicate" with strangers, dogs and kids. Its the adult that I have problem communicating!

Ps: That dingy little street has many non veg restaurants, and I dont see her or her kids going hungry. What I am concerned about is with the cold n brutal Delhi weather setting in, how will she take care of them....and it is not just one or two, but bloody 8 of them.

I think she will be just fine....she is a mom....moms always find a way to negotiate hard times!

always!!

No comments: